Staff & Paralegals
Willenken Wilson Loh & Delgado LLP is seeking a full-time office clerk/receptionist in the Los Angeles office. The qualified candidate must be motivated, professional, friendly, energetic, and detail-oriented. This entry-level position is an excellent opportunity for someone who is a quick learner and looking to advance their career in the legal field. The hours are 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
Job Duties Include (but are not limited to):
- Answering, screening, and forwarding all calls in a timely/friendly manner.
- Perform various administrative duties such as filing, photocopying, scanning, etc.
- Receiving and sorting daily mail and packages.
- Greet and welcome clients and vendors.
- Ensure reception and common areas are tidy and presentable.
- Maintain calendar for conference rooms.
- Order and restock office supplies as needed.
- Assist with office overflow as needed.
- 2 years of prior law firm office experience required.
- High school diploma required; 2-year college degree preferred.
- Familiar with using iManage and Adobe Acrobat is preferred.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills is a must.
- Basic office skills (i.e., scanning, photocopying, indexing) is a must.
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be friendly, a team player, and have a great attitude.
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
Required: Please submit a one-page cover letter describing a scenario where you effectively utilized your problem-solving skills. Any submission without a cover letter will not be considered. All submissions must be received through the application page.