Awards & Recognition
Willenken LLP continues to receive national recognition as one of the most elite litigation firms in the country. The firm and its lawyers have earned numerous awards and public accolades, which include the following:
- Daily Journal recognized the firm as a "Top Boutique" in California (2018 and 2015).
- Benchmark Litigation listed the firm on the highly selective list of "Recommended" firms for litigation in California for two consecutive years (2018-2019).
- Benchmark Litigation recognized all of the Willenken partners as "Local Litigation Stars" in its annual publication (2018-2019) and as "Benchmark California Stars" in its inaugural Benchmark Litigation California guide (2019).
- BTI Consulting Group selected partner Jason Wilson as one of 312 "Client Service All-Stars" across the United States (2016).
- Daily Journal listed the firm's defense of Ticketmaster from a class action lawsuit as one of the 20 "Top Verdicts of 2014" in California (2015).
- Above the Law ranked Willenken as the second most prestigious litigation firm in the country based on the law school pedigree of our lawyers (2015).
- The National Law Journal selected Willenken as one of 10 firms for its "Litigation Boutiques Hot List" (2014).
- Daily Journal profiled partner Paul Loh (2007) as a "Top 20 Under 40" lawyer.
- The American Lawyer named partners Jason Wilson (2013) and Paul Loh (2012) each as one of the nation's "Top Rated Lawyers."
- Corporate Counsel Magazine listed Willenken as a “Go-To Law Firm” for Top 500 Companies for two consecutive years (2012-2013), and as a "Go-To Law Firm" for technology companies (2008).
- The American Lawyer featured Willenken in its "Litigation Boutique of the Year" special issue as a "gutsy firm" with an "enviable client list" (2009).