- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2011
- Cornell University, B.S., 2006
- Admitted to the State Bar of California
Presenter, "Electronic Discovery Reference Model and Best Practices in e-Discovery for Small Firms and Solo Practitioners," NAPABA Webinar (October 22, 2019)
News & Events
- Willenken LLP Accepts the 2019 APA-Owned Law Firm of the Year Award at the NAPABA Convention
- Willenken Attorneys Win AAJA-Los Angeles Trivia Bowl XXIV
- Sherin Varghese Presenting a NAPABA Webinar
- Willenken LLP Wins Two Legal Diversity Awards for Client Service
- Willenken Wilson Loh & Delgado LLP Announces Name Change to Willenken LLP
- The Willenken Word: Intellectual Property in 2018
- Willenken's 2018 Year in Review
- Daily Journal “Top Boutiques 2018” Edition Features Willenken
- The Women of Willenken Present Emily Murphy with The Advocacy Award
Sherin S. VargheseStaff Attorney and e-Discovery Manager/t 213.955.9240/f 213.955.9250
Sherin Varghese’s adaptability and proficiency with office technology led her to focus her career on legal technologies and e-Discovery. She regularly advises clients on the use of technology for a wide range of legal matters, including contract disputes, trade secret litigation, and government investigations. Her experience covers an equally broad spectrum of industries, including pharmaceuticals, higher education, private equity, consumer banking, and television production. When faced with quickly learning a new industry and identifying the best technologies to achieve the optimal result, Sherin has the expertise and flexibility to effectively guide clients through the ever-expanding universe of e-Discovery.
With years of experience managing small- and large-scale document review projects for plaintiffs, defendants, and non-parties, Sherin is deftly prepared to approach cases from all sides. She has used a wide spectrum of legal technology to drive fact development, deposition preparation, expert testimony, and trial strategy.
Prior to joining Willenken, Sherin practiced at Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP. In her free time, Sherin volunteers with several organizations to develop solutions to homelessness in her neighborhood. She enjoys cooking and eating her way across Los Angeles.